Customer Success Manager
Join our growing Customer Success team responsible for nurturing the long-term customer value of our ModuleQ platform.
ModuleQ is a fast-growing startup providing transformative AI technology. We deliver timely, AI-driven insights to enterprise professionals. Using our patented People-Facing AI® technology, we connect people with the information they need at the right time. We have deep partnerships with Microsoft and the London Stock Exchange Group and work with top global companies in Financial and Professional Services, with a growing industry footprint. Our embedded experience works seamlessly inside of Microsoft Teams, which has grown to over 250 million daily active users as we enter the work-anywhere age.
You will join our growing Customer Success team responsible for nurturing the long-term customer value of our ModuleQ platform.
This role will be responsible for driving all facets of success across the customer journey (on-boarding, implementation, evaluation, deployment scaling, etc.). Customer Success Managers will also partner with ModuleQ’s sales team to support renewal, cross-sell, and up-sell activities.
Ideal candidates should be able to effectively build and nurture management and user-level relationships across all levels of our customer organizations. Our best Customer Success Managers operate at a power-user level, act as an effective escalation point, and establish an ongoing voice of the customer channel to our Product and Engineering teams.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of strategic success plans that manage the customer's journey from onboarding to operational maturity
- Function as a technical point of escalation for all customer-related platform issues and partner with technical support to drive efficient issue resolution
- Become a ModuleQ power-user and help drive all aspects of platform adoption across design, deploy, operationalize, and troubleshoot phases
- Understand deeply how our customers are utilizing ModuleQ and recommend additional features & capabilities to increase the impact of the platform
- Help identify and document best practices and new use cases and ensure customer environments are in alignment
- Collaborate with peers and customers, functioning as a front-line product expert
- Conduct targeted user research and help develop instructional guide materials
- Coach customers to be ModuleQ product experts and train their teams to become increasingly self-sufficient
- Establish an ongoing cadence of communication with customers, in their language, and across all stakeholder levels
- Actively drive and contribute to ongoing customer health activities: cadence calls, site visits, technical and executive briefings, training & education, etc.
- Be an enthusiastic "voice of the customer” for your accounts through clear and concise feedback to ModuleQ product and engineering teams
- Help enable post-sales activities through strong relationship-building, platform knowledge, planning, and execution
- 2+ years of technology experience (Microsoft Teams, AI Technologies, Sales Platforms - CRM); technical pre/post-sales experience a plus
- Customer-centric and proactive team player that possesses an empathy to drive customer loyalty and adoption across organizations
- Ability to build consensus while engaging with business leaders across multiple business units
- Successful track record of driving product adoption and expansion
- Technical proficiency with mass email\communication platforms (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Exceptional follow-through with the ability to drive simultaneous and competing customer requests in a high-paced environment
- Successful track record of working in a fast-paced start-up environment and also navigating large enterprise customer accounts
- Strong relationship and communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Ability to travel 10%
- A winner and leader – you want to compete and win by being the fastest, smartest, and most responsive
- Proven effectiveness speaking with and making presentations to customers and partners at senior executive levels
- Recent experience with AI technologies and value propositions
- Knowledge of Lean UX and Agile methodologies
ModuleQ is on a mission to empower people and teams through artificial intelligence. We believe that technology should complement the people using it rather than be a substitute for them. As a well-funded startup that is funded by strategic and professional investors, we are well on our way to making this a reality.
We are a small but mighty team looking for people who align with our values:
- Drive positive change in the world
- Put the customer first
- Treat people with respect
- Use good judgment
- Invest in our people
- Be inclusive of diverse perspectives and experience
- Competitive salary plus options and excellent benefits package including 401K
- Location: US. Currently, personnel are working remotely and will likely do so through 2021
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org