We are hiring! If you are interested in joining a world-class AI leader please contact us.
ModuleQ is a fast-growing startup providing transformative AI technology. We deliver timely, AI-driven insights to enterprise professionals. Using our patented People-Facing AI® technology, we connect people with the information they need at the right time. We have deep partnerships with Microsoft and the London Stock Exchange Group and work with top global companies in Financial and Professional Services, with a growing industry footprint. Our embedded experience works seamlessly inside of Microsoft Teams, which has grown to over 250 million daily active users as we enter the work-anywhere age.
This key position will report to the Director of Engineering and will be responsible for the design and implementation of the system infrastructure. You’ll work closely inside the engineering team to ensure we have the tools and technology needed to deliver enterprise-quality service.
- Lead a team to develop, test, and deliver features that support a robust and scalable system
- Implementing, deploying, and maintaining high availability systems, with features such as auto-scaling, load balancing, data backup and restoration, etc
- Implementation and analysis of key performance indicators at both the application and infrastructure levels
- Automation of build, test, and deployment pipelines.
- Collaborating with team on technical considerations and feasibility of features
- Drive changes in the product to promote stability, security, performance, and modularity
- Promote adoption of new and standard technologies.
- BS or equivalent experience, with 7+ years of work experience in the industry, 3+ years as a technical lead
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with cloud-based IaaS platforms, primarily Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on deployment and management of micro-service solutions using Terraform, Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience with automated CI/CD workflows
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregation solutions
- Experience with distributed, scalable data pipelines, message queues, and publish-subscribe architectures
- Storage, Networking, or Security experience preferred.
- Loves innovation, experimentation, and learning from failure
- Adapts to changing business requirements and can work in an agile environment
- Enjoys collaborating with teammates to enhance their productivity along with their own
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Highly self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
ModuleQ is a well-funded startup that just completed a new financing round. The company is led by an experienced team that has multiple successful exits (sales to IBM, PayPal, Dell). We have been featured by Microsoft as a prominent partner for their 2017 Teams launch and are a featured partner (see Microsoft video featuring Q https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-365/partners/videos/microsoft-teams-sales-apps-built-by-partners). We also work closely with Refinitiv (formerly Thomson Reuters Financial and Risk) to distribute their proprietary data across a larger, game-changing platform.
Competitive salary plus options and excellent benefits package including 401K.
Location: US. Currently personnel are working remotely and will likely do so through mid 2021
Your blog post content here…