Join our growing AI startup solving information overload
Founded by Harvard and Carnegie Mellon PhDs, ModuleQ is a fast-growing startup giving professionals a competitive edge through AI-driven insights. Our patented Personal Data Fusion® technology anticipates the information that each user needs at any given moment, and delivers the information proactively, right in the user’s online workspace. The AI achieves game-changing levels of relevance, engagement, and business impact.
ModuleQ focuses on enhancing the performance of B2B professionals in the world’s leading financial, professional services, and technology companies. We have deep partnerships with Microsoft and the London Stock Exchange Group. Our extensible AI platform builds on 20+ years of Ph.D. research and integrates seamlessly into leading online workspaces and CRM systems from Microsoft and Salesforce.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager who is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and passionate about technology that helps people do their jobs better. The Product Manager will work closely with our Executive team, Engineering, AI Research, and Sales and have a direct impact on our future success. We are currently a small tight-knit team. We are looking for a star that can jump in to directly manage our product management direction now and grow this team in the future.
- Drive product roadmap, requirements, trade-offs, and priorities to ensure the on-time release of products and features that align with our customers’ needs
- Collaborate closely with
- Sales & Partner Sales (new feature development)
- Customer Success (use cases, feature validation, and feature feedback)
- Engineering & AI Research (define and refine features into actionable tasks & user stories)
- Executive leadership (strategic direction)
- Meet frequently with everyday users and senior customer executives to solicit product feedback and provide direction to the product steering committee.
- Drive UX through a deep understanding of user personas. Ability to build mock-ups to address future customer asks
- Define and analyze key metrics related to our clients and our service delivery, with an emphasis on user engagement, customer success, satisfaction, and efficiency.
- Wear multiple hats extending to competitive analysis, pricing, sales and partner training, post-sales analysis, and assisting with complex sales situations.
- 7+ years in Product Manager role for SaaS or Enterprise Software startup with a track record of rapidly shipping new features.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Highly self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Skilled in the agile development process and breaking down potentially complex requirements into small, achievable steps that can be iterated upon.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate large scale planning, development, and user acceptance testing efforts
- A winner and leader - you want your team to compete and win by being the fastest, smartest, and most responsive.
- Passionate about delivering great UX. Experience working in and designing UX with Microsoft Teams, Slack, and\or enhanced collaboration\messaging platforms.
- Experience within the finance industry and financial data products (ESG, SEC Filings, Portfolio Management)
ModuleQ is on a mission to empower people and teams through artificial intelligence. We believe that technology should complement the people using it rather than be a substitute for them. As a well-funded startup that is funded by strategic and professional investors, we are well on our way to making this a reality.
We are a small but mighty team looking for people who align with our values:
- Drive positive change in the world
- Put the customer first
- Treat people with respect
- Use good judgment
- Invest in our people
- Be inclusive of diverse perspectives and experience
- Competitive salary plus options and excellent benefits package including 401K
- Location: US. Currently, personnel are working remotely and will likely do so into 2022
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org