Enthusiastic - Passionate about AI – Determined Hunter and Closer
ModuleQ is a fast-growing startup providing transformative AI technology. We deliver timely, AI-driven insights to enterprise professionals. Using our patented People-Facing AI® technology, we connect people with the information they need at the right time.
ModuleQ is on a mission to empower people and teams through artificial intelligence. We believe that technology should complement the people using it rather than a substitute for them.
We have deep partnerships with Microsoft and the London Stock Exchange Group and work with top global companies in Financial and Professional Services, with a growing industry footprint. Our embedded experience works seamlessly inside of Microsoft Teams, which has a very large installed base that has grown to over 250 million daily active users as we enter the work-anywhere age.
We are a small but mighty team looking for people who align with our values:
- Drive positive change in the world
- Put the customer first
- Treat people with respect
- Use good judgment
- Invest in our people
- Be inclusive of diverse perspectives and experience
- Private Angel / Venture Capital backed by “super” Angels with over $10mm funding in place. Learn More
- 25 employees
- In September 2018 ModuleQ partnered with Thomson Reuters integrating their respective AI technologies to help provide proactive distribution of mission-critical business information to clients' front-line personnel.
- In March 2017 ModuleQ partnered with Microsoft to seamlessly integrate its proprietary AI technology with the Microsoft Teams platform, built on Microsoft Office 365. ModuleQ’s application for MS Teams enables front-line client-facing professionals to build more valuable business relationships by delivering relevant knowledge assets at exactly the right time. Learn More
- Build and manage a book of business with Tier 1 enterprise accounts
- Report and manage individual pipelines and track activity within active target accounts
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets
- Stay up to date on product features and functionality to serve as a brand ambassador
- 10+ year exceptional record in sales with recent hands on experience selling AI-based software to medium and large enterprises.
- Recent experience as an individual contributor in a small to medium size firm or start-up.
- Recent experience in the sales / field team enablement and productivity application space.
- Accessible relationships with large enterprises that deploy large sales teams (1,000+) and with systems integrators that serve them (Accenture, Deloitte, Cognizant, EY, Infosys, Wipro, etc)
- Self-starter, ideally in a startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills as a closer, negotiator, and in presentations with prospective customers and the Board.
- Experience working in partnership with Microsoft in the co-sell context, and relationships with enterprise sellers is highly desirable.
- Minimum 4-year degree
- Location: US. Currently, personnel are working remotely and will likely do so through 2021
- To apply send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com