Last Updated: May 6, 2019
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in interactive features of the Services, request customer support, provide feedback, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
Additionally, for our ModuleQ App service, when you choose this option, we analyze and collect certain information from the Office 365 tools you use such as Outlook email and calendar (“Office 365 Work Data”). Once we have derived the information necessary to provide the Services, we do not persistently store the entirety of the Office 365 Work Data. For more information about Office 365 Work Data, please visit our Terms of Service. For instructions for opting in or out of the collection of Office 365 Work Data, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including as follows:
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services. For Services provided via our website, the information may include the type and language of browser you use, the access times, pages viewed, links clicked, your IP address, your Internet Services provider (ISP), and the pages you visited before and after navigating to the Services.
Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access the Services, including the operating system and version, hardware model, and mobile network information
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. ModuleQ may receive information about you from our other users. For example, when another user uploads, accesses, or stores your contact information through the Services or enters your email address to invite you to use the Services, we collect that information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect or receive about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, deliver, maintain and improve the Services;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events we offer and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Services; and
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with applicable law, regulation or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our terms of service or other user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, reorganization, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- Between and among us and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you then provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We process the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S. AND OTHER COUNTRIES
ModuleQ is based in the United States and we process and store information in the U.S. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
RESIDENTS OF THE EEA, UK, OR SWITZERLAND
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland, or the United Kingdom (UK), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are a resident of the EEA, Switzerland, or UK, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., for providing Services you have requested).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to send you marketing communications; to communicate with you about changes to our Services; and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
- You have provided consent for us to process your personal data.
Data Subject Requests
If you are in the EEA, Switzerland or UK, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you are in Switzerland, you have the right to access, correct or erase the personal data we hold about you. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at privacy@ModuleQ.com.
Questions or Complaints
If you are in the EEA, Switzerland, or UK and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority where you reside. For contact details of your local EEA Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.html . For Swiss residents, contact details of the Swiss data protection authority, the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact/address.html .
You can delete your account at any time. You can also request that we update, correct or delete your account information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Office 365 Work Data
You can select your setting for use of Office 365 Work Data in the Q App as follows. When you sign-up for Q App, we request that you enable AI personalization. The AI personalization is based on information derived from your Office 365 Work Data. If you do not want Q App to access and use your Office 365 Work Data, select the option to configure your preferences manually. After initial sign-up, to change your preferences, please email us at privacy@ModuleQ.com.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Services.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts through the Teams system to your device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by updating your profile settings in Teams.
Microsoft Bot Framework